Feeling Chili? Warm up with Chili! Canada’s favorite comfort food for cold winter nights!
- 0.25 cup(s), Ghee
- 1 cups, Onion
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 1 clove, Garlic – raw, grated.
- 1 tsp, Ginger root – raw, grated.
- salt and pepper to taste
- 0.50 tbsp, Spices, chili powder
- 0.50 tbsp, Turmeric
- 2 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp cumin seed powder
- pinch of cinnamon powder
- 1 cup, chopped, Peppers, sweet, green, raw
- 0.50 cup, chopped, Peppers, sweet, red, raw
- 0.50 cup, Zucchini
- 0.5 cup, Mushrooms
- 0.50 cup chopped, Celery, raw
- 1 can diced tomatoes, chill style
- Chop all vegetables and keep aside including grated ginger and garlic.
- Measure all spices. Put aside. Turmeric (not shown, added later).
- Heat ghee in skillet. Add onions and green chill (optional).
4. Add meat and spices.
5. Cook until meat and spices are brown.
6. Add vegetables.
7. Let vegetables sweat. Add canned tomatoes. Add turmeric. Mix. Cover.
8. Cover and cook on low heat for 30 minutes or so for flavors to develop. Mix a few times to ensure chili doesn’t burn.
9. Once cooked, serve with your favorite family bun. For a lower keto recipe, click here! Bon appetite!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 36 g||55 %|
|Saturated Fat 17 g||84 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g|
|Trans Fat 1 g|
|Cholesterol 52 mg||17 %|
|Sodium 1072 mg||45 %|
|Potassium 497 mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11 g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||9 %|
|Sugars 6 g|
|Protein 11 g||22 %|
|Vitamin A||29 %|
|Vitamin C||100 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
3 Comments Add yours
Dead indited subject matter, regards for selective information.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I found your blog web site on google and verify a number of of your early posts. Continue to keep up the excellent operate. I just extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for forward to studying extra from you afterward!…
Thanks VIncent! Let me know if there is a topic that especially interests you! I would love to hear from my followers!!